The Standard & Premium help desk service plans are designed to assist Sage users with first level technical support to answer questions and troubleshoot issues related to your Sage 300-based system.
These plans include unlimited help desk phone & remote support calls for Sage 300/300c/300cloud and supported 3rd Party modules.
- Pick a Plan from The Comparison grid below.
- Contact us to get a quote* by completing the Sales Request Form.
- Request Support by calling the Office or submitting an online support request at da.ca.
|Unlimited Help Desk Service Plans||No Plan||Standard||Premium|
|Per Incident||Std. Rate/ 1/2 hour Min.||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Response Time||< 7 Hours||< 4 Hours||< 2 Hours|
|Access to after Hours (48 hour pre-book only)||Std. Rate +25%||Std. Rate +25%||Std. Rate|
|System Evaluation (1 Per Year)||Std. Rate||Included||Included|
|Upgrade Planning Review||Std. Rate||Included||Included|
|Workstation Installs or Reinstall||Std. Rate||2||4|
|Install of Service Packs and Hot Fixes||Std. Rate||Server + 2 WS||Server + All WS|
|Existing Macros/Crystal Reports/Financial Statement/SQL Views||Std. Rate||Included||Included|
|Data Repair Diagnosis||Std. Rate||Included||Included|
|Data Repair||Std. Rate||Std. Rate||Std. Rate|
|Tax Table – Payroll Updates||Std. Rate||Std. Rate||Included|
|Year End preperation||Std. Rate||Std. Rate||Included|
|Remote Training Session (1 hour per session)||Std. Rate||2 Sessions||4 Sessions|
- *Pricing is based on your number of Sage 300 licences.
- At the time of purchase, you must have an active Sage Business Care or Subscription Plan.
- Help desk support calls are only initiated by a call to the Office or through an online support request. Support requests made directly to consultants will be charged at the standard rate.
- If you are not on a Sage Supported version, we may need to ask you to upgrade to able to resolve the issue.