Webcast: 5 tricks to build great workforce experiences
Title: 7 Steps to Become a Best in Class Employer
Wednesday, September 20th, 2017 | 10:00am to 11:00am EDT
Description: How would your employees describe your company culture? Are they engaged? Do your company values resonate with everyone?
Building great employee experiences is vital to the success of an organisation. It's why fast-growth companies attract the best talent. They build experiences that engage their people, and empower them to do their best work.
Join HR Grapevine’s Reporter, Rianna Fulham, and VP, Customers for Life at Sage People Chris Rauch, as they explain how leaders can build great workforce experiences, including:
• People Science as the foundation for understanding your people
• The role of flexible and mobile working
• The importance of integrated communications
• How people-centred companies focus on designing better ways of working
• Methods for tailoring your people processes to reflect your brand and culture
Most of all, you’ll come away understanding why companies need to care about employee experiences, how HR leaders can use technology to shape this - and the secrets and tricks to enhancing your employer brand and culture, and retaining your best people.
Register below and even if you are unable to attend the webinar, we will send you a recording to view at a time convenient for you.
Brought to you by Sage & The D&A Team