Sage HRMS 2015 Released!
Sage has released Sage HRMS 2015, the latest iteration of their industry-leading, customizable solution for managing HR challenges.
Here's a quick list of the highlights:
- A new Employee Quick Find feature that gives users the ability to quickly and easily search for employees by by entering the first few digits of their ID, first, or last name.
- An enhancement that lets you hide inactive or expired HR/employee codes.
- The addition of the ability to inactivate security users.
- T4A and RL-2 reporting options and Summary Report in Canadian Payroll.
- A new gross-up calculator that calculates the gross amount of money that the employer needs to pay in order for an employee to receive a predetermined net amount.
- A new version of the report designer in Crystal Reports and secure enterprise-level reporting for all HR, payroll, and training data.
- Defect corrections, security developments, and other enhancements to features and functionality in the core products and Sage Employee Self Service (Sage ESS).
For more info download the What’s New in Sage HRMS 2015 feature sheet and watch the video below.