Sage 300 ERP 2012 Product Update 1 is now available
New Sage 300 ERP 2012 Product Update 1 Includes Enhancements and Additional Value for Customers Upgrading to 2012
The first product update for Sage 300 ERP 2012 is now available, and offers customers enhancements that enable them to increase profitability and sales, and improve their customer service.
Product Update1 (PU1) combines new features and functionality enhancements in Sage 300 ERP, Intelligence Reporting, CRM and Payroll, and gives customers even more reasons to upgrade to the 2012 release. Enhancements include new color-coded company screens for more efficient data entry, easier financial report design, and direct access to specific inventory information from within Sage CRM. Numerous Payroll enhancements provide payroll history to employees, easier deduction calculations, streamlined U.S. Payroll Federal and State eFiling and Reporting, and more.
Sage 300 ERP 2012 PU1 highlights:
- Efficiently manage different companies using color coding for data entry screens.
- Access specific inventory information directly from within Sage CRM.
- Easily drag and drop pieces of a financial report into Excel using enhanced Intelligence Reporting.
- Find important help information and instructions faster, use new Guides, and access additional French- and Chinese-language content.
- Ensure the serial numbers you assign in Inventory Control are unique.
- Publish payroll history that employees can access online anytime.
- Streamline your U.S. Payroll Federal and State eFiling and Reporting.
- Numerous Payroll enhancements help you stay in compliance, make easier deduction calculations, international EFT, identify employee location, and more.
Register to attend an overview webcast on April 3rd.
What's New in Sage 300 ERP 2012 PU1?
Wednesday, April 3rd, 2013, at 1 p.m. ET (1 hour)