Simplify Cost Control & Planning with Project & Job Costing
ACCPAC Advantage Series Project and Job Costing is a sophisticated module that provides the tools necessary to manage the simplest to the most complex contract or job. It makes the estimating, tracking, costing and billing of projects easy and manageable - simplifying cost control and planning. With the powerful features included in Project and Job Costing, you can identify potential issues and determine success factors for any project.
Project and Job Costing provides an effective solution for project managers in construction, job service and other professional industries, as well as for businesses that require a time and materials system.
- Powerful estimating capabilities.
- Flexible contract management.
- Full Web deployment.
- Comprehensive transaction processing.
- Extensive inquiry capabilities.
- Complete integration.
ACCPAC Advantage Series Project & Job Costing also provides powerful estimating capabilities.
- Assign staff, material, subcontractors, equipment, miscellaneous items and overhead to each project within the contract.
- Set up complex estimates by specifying the quantity (for example, hours), unit cost and billing rate (for time and materials projects) for each staff member, material (inventory item), subcontractor, equipment, miscellaneous item and overhead expense allocated to a project. Assign the cost categories to which they apply to automatically calculate cost and revenue estimates for each cost category, or simply define the cost and revenue estimates for each category within a project.
- Integrates with ACCPAC Advantage Series General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory Control and U.S. and Canadian Payroll.
- Integrates with Microsoft Project for additional control of your projects and resources.
To learn more about this product, click here.