Timelinx for Sage CRM
For companies that manage service delivery and professional services, TimeLinxTM extends Sage CRM through the entire Customer and Project lifecycles, from Campaigns to Opportunities, Service Delivery, Customer Service and Technical Support. TimeLinx for Sage CRM provides the latest tools in project management that let you proactively manage projects, tasks, staff resources, costs, profits, and much more.
- Easily track billable & non-billable time and expenses for internal and customer work.
- Schedule and complete project activities directly using the system’s own calendar.
- Manage and schedule resources and activities via any browser with full visibility into availability from anywhere in the world.
- Set, assign, and schedule project tasks by project.
- Rapidly create new projects using user-definable templates.
- Employ flexible billing modes and rates, including progress billing on fixed-fee work.
- Rapidly analyze profitability of projects, tasks, companies, consultants, time periods and more.
- Automatically receive alerts about critical project events.
- Avoid duplicate data entry through optional fully-integrated, bi-directional labor and expense billings, plus expense reimbursement and payments synchronizationvia the Timelinx Accounting Platform (TAP).
Bridging the Gap
TimeLinx for Sage CRM can also bridge the gap between your Sage CRM and Sage 300 ERP system to eliminate re-keying and pass financial data created by TimeLinx -- revenues, expenses, margins, J/C, G/L numbers, staff data, detailed notes, and more between TimeLinx and your accounting/ERP system of choice. TimeLinx will properly calculate all appropriate costs and revenues, allow for up to 3 approvals of the work, and then pass into the ERP system ready for invoicing.
There is also a mobile application to bring Timelinx to your iOS, Android, Blackberry or Windows mobile phone for field service users on the go and a resource management application where users can rapidly check on their work schedules and assignement, and project managers can schedule work onto the CRM calendar for Projects and Task from anywhere in the world.
Have a look at the following overview and let us know if you want to know more.