Purchasing Workflow for Sage 300
Maximise the potential of your purchasing system with a single comprehensive approach.
If you want a fast, effective and comprehensive approach to procurement within your organisation, then PTS has the answer.
Our Purchasing Workflow software will bring your purchasing decisions across multiple fields, goods and service requirements together in one centralised and logical system.
This technology will enable you to tightly control and manage your procurement processes, streamlining inefficiencies where needed and bringing clarity to every level. This means you’ll be able to focus on maintaining best prices, practices and supplier relationships across the board.
A sophisticated, but easy-to-operate, workflow engine with configurable rules, routing and approval functions means we can tailor the tool to suit your requirements and business model.
A requisition interface creates documents that are monitored and regulated through the workflow approval process. This interface includes setup options to optimise or restrict accessibility depending on user roles or specific user settings.
Purchasing Workflow benefits include:
- Web requisitioning and approvals
- Ability to default all information (other than item number and quantity), including vendor, general ledger code and cost
- Handling of stock and non-stock items for planning purposes
- Templates that can be used to load a list of standard items
- Allows different vendors on different lines
- Vendor selection is controlled at the item and user level
- Ability for the requisitioner to review each document’s progress through the workflow for complete transparency at every stage
- Integrated with PJC, allows Job Related requisitions to be entered