Orchid Process Scheduler for Sage 300
Orchid’s Process Scheduler is a multi-level solution that allows Sage 300 customers to:
1) Schedule and run data integrity checks at any time, for any module in any company within their Sage 300 system.
2) Run Day End and post batches automatically;
3) Run other programs within a process, load and copy company data. Process Scheduler automates important repetitive tasks at pre-determined times to avoid interruptions in daily transaction processing, ensure all processes are completed and reduce or eliminate manual intervention to save employees’ time. The actions that can be selected depend upon the licensing level.
For level 1 (Process Scheduler for Data Integrity) you can select:
- Check All Modules Integrity
- Check Integrity
For level 2 (Process Scheduler) you can select all level 1 actions, and:
- Run Day End
- Post AR AP GL System Batches
- Post AR AP GL Ready to Post
For level 3 (Process Scheduler) you can select all level 1 and 2 actions, and also:
- Run Program (Wait)
- Run Program (Don’t Wait)
Allows set up of multiple schedules with multiple tasks within one company or across multiple companies to offload processing of large databases.
Optional email notification for errors. Integrity Logs are not overwritten so a complete history of log files by company can be kept and archived.
Download the Process Scheduler Brochure