Norming Inventory Security
Norming Inventory Security enables organizations to control user access to IC items and locations, based on user permission settings in Norming Inventory Security.
- Enables you to control access to any item and location in inventory control, order entry and purchase order. This allows you to limit user activity to a prescribed set of items and locations, blocking sensitive or confidential items and locations from being seen or changed.
- Allows you to tailor access to items and locations for each ACCPAC user.
- Restricts users from viewing location details containing items or locations from which they are restricted.
- Restricts users to adding items or locations only for which they have access.
- Allows addition or removal of user restrictions at any time in response to staffing changes.
- Works with all third-party products if they use Inventory Control integration.
Access to standard reports should be controlled through standard ACCPAC security options.
All Editions of SAGE ERP Accpac.
Download Norming Security Products Brochure