Norming Bank Security
Norming Bank Security enables organizations to control, which users can see or use certain Banks based on user permission settings in Norming Bank Security.
- Enables you to control access to any bank in bank services, accounts payable and accounts receivable. This allows you to limit user activity to a prescribed set of banks, blocking sensitive or confidential banks from being seen or changed.
- Allows you to tailor access to banks for each ACCPAC user.
- Restricts users from viewing A/P Payment or A/R Receipt Batches containing banks from which they are restricted.
- Restricts users to adding banks only to which they have access.
- Allows addition or removal of user restrictions at any time in response to staffing changes.
- Works with all the third-party products if they use bank integration.
- Restricts Bank Reports to only valid banks.
Access to standard reports should be controlled through standard ACCPAC security options.
Sage ERP Accpac All Editions (500, 200, 100)
Download Norming Security Products Brochure