Norming Asset Management
Norming Asset Management is a powerful and complete asset management solution with Sage 300 (formerly Sage Accpac). The core module, Asset Accounting, can be used to process all the asset accounting transactions, including acquisition, depreciation, adjustment, disposal, merge and split. The higher functionality module, Asset Maintenance and Asset Leasing can be used to facilitate the asset maintenance and lease management.
- Integrates with Sage 300 ERP G/L, A/P, A/R, I/C, P/O and PJC.
- Supports all the database for Sage 300.
- Provides unlimited optional fields for asset register and transaction detail.
- Provides flexible asset and barcode numbering.
- Manage the asset construction progress.
- Provides full Multi-currency support.
- Manage meters and SLA's for equipment maintenance.
- Schedule maintenance activities and manage maintenance expense.
- Manage asset lease contract and automate the billing process.
- Provide complete barcode-based asset tracking facility.
- Provides a multi-dimentional inquiry and reporting functionaltity.
Flexible Asset Numbering
- Asset ID can consists of up to 72 characters, with up to 9 segments.
- Each segment can use the segment code of category, cost center, location, and group.
- Auto numbering facility is also available.
- Acquire assets in the currency that vendor would use.
- The tax currency of asset could be different from functional currency.
- Calculate unrealized gains and losses for active asset as exchange rates fluctuate.
- Adjust asset value in source or functional currency.
- Disposal proceeds in source or functional currency.
- Asset maintenance expense can be processed in source or functional currency.
- Asset lease billing entry can be booked in source or functional currency.
Extensive Inquiries and Reporting Capability
- Search asset by category, group, cost center, location.
- Review complete asset activities history and the original transaction entry.
- Check component assets of master asset.
- Maintain serial no. and bar-coding for each unit of asset.
- Print standard or customized label for each unit of asset.
- Print asset list, asset history and depreciation report for audit or reconciliation with G/L.
- Print depreciation projection report for the financial planning.
- Print capitalization analysis to compare budget with expenditure.