BACCPAC for Sage 300
Simple Backup Procedures for Sage 300
BACCPAC is a Sage 300 SDK application, which facilitates and automates periodic backup operations that are defined according to user preferences. It provides you with an easy, convenient, accurate and secure way to configure and schedule backup procedures, across multiple Sage 300 company databases. Both automatic and manual backups can be specified. Restoring data is intuitive and easy. BACCPAC includes a Task Manager that allows monitoring scheduled backups.
Fully integrated with Sage 300, BACCPAC uses familiar features and functions to deliver safe backups and a rich functionality:
- Backs up Sage 300 databases automatically and reliably, according to user defined schedules
- Allows Using of WinRAR and WinZIP External Archival Tools to Compress The Backups
- Status Reports as Email Notifications to Designated People.
- Optionally runs Data Integrity Check before taking backups and produces log files
- Optionally backs up external files, i.e. reports and important documents
- Minimum Investment on Backup Systems.
- Simple Backup Procedures for Sage 300 Databases.
- Putting Accountants in Control of their Data.
Watch it in action!