MISys Manufacturing for Sage 300cloud
Get started with Basic Manufacturing and experience how MISys Manufacturing software delivers on its promise to turn your Sage 300cloud (formerly Sage ERP Accpac) software into an Industrial-Strength Manufacturing System. The Basic Manufacturing software provides the following capabilities:
- Extensive tracking of manufacturing inventory and work in process (WIP)
- Multi-level bills of material with full explosion down to 16 levels deep.
- Net-change physical inventory with cycle counting.
- Batch-oriented or direct entry of all stock transfer transactions.
- Full back-flushing of all assembly transactions.
- Choice of standard, average, LIFO, or FIFO costing methods.
- Cost adjustment with roll-up through all BOM levels.
- Work orders to document and track production activity.
- Extensive reporting using industry-standard report generator (Crystal Reports).
- Record detailed stock status for all inventoried items.
- Track inventory in multiple locations.
- Maintain inventory levels with minimum, maximum, and reorder points.
- Instantly display transaction history, where-used (BOM implosion), and outstanding order status.
- Can optionally allow or prevent negative inventory levels
- Associate a unique set of general ledger accounts with by specific item, job, or location
- ... and much much more!
And that's just the beginning. MISys is designed to grow as you grow, when you need additional power, simply plug in a new MISys module. MISys offers advanced functionality in the following modules:
- Advanced Purchasing
- Advanced Production
- Material Requirements Planning
- Shop Floor Control
- Serial/Lot Tracking
- Bin Tracking
- Labor Tracking
- Bar Coding
- Custom Reporting
- Mobile Alerts
Watch the video introduction to MISys Manufacturing below