This week Sage made good on its continued mission to improve service to its customers and partners by announcing the availability of a newly revamped version of their Support Knowledgebase, designed to give us all easier self-service access to product support information.
New features include:
- Enhanced search and filtering to access the information and articles.
- Logon access for a more personalized experience based on the product you use.
- Ability to create a “My Products” list, bookmark favorite articles, and save common searches.
- Article browsing by product, version, and more.
- 24/7 site availability
- Access to additional support features like tax update links, product news, and popular support articles.
- Social media and e-mail sharing.
- Ability to rate articles
- Sorting of Support articles by the most popular or highest rated.
You can visit the new Sage Knowledgebase at Support.na.sage.com and you can use your Sage Customer Portal Credentials if you have some.
If you need help, there is an FAQ on how to use the new Sage Knowledgebase on Sage City. If you are unfamiliar with Sage City, it's an online community offering groups you can join to ask questions, get product support, etc...