Sage 300 (Formerly Sage Accpac)
Tens of thousands of small and medium businesses around the world use Sage 300 to manage their finances, inventory, operations, and more across multiple locations, geographies, and markets. The solution offers real-time access to assets, processes, and people along with the freedom, confidence, and control needed achieve business ambitions.
Sage 300 is a technology solution that brings data visibility and transactional access across an entire business without the costs or complexity of traditional enterprise resource planning (ERP) software. The solution makes it easy for a SMB—spread across the country or across international borders—to manage its finances, operations, and inventory; source and report on key indicators; and collaborate in real time, from any location.
Armed with anytime, anywhere access to transactions and a real-time, accurate picture on its health, a business using Sage 300 can compete with laser-focused accuracy and agility.
Formerly known as Sage Accpac, Sage 300 supports the entire lifeblood of a business: its financials, inventory, projects, payments, sales order and customer management, and more. With visual workflows and intuitive navigation, Sage 300 standardizes and centralizes team workflows and develops stronger and more consistent working dynamics.
Sage 300 also integrates front-to-back-office processes such as marketing, sales, and customer service to provide the complete a SMB needs to grow its business to the next level.
To learn more, sign up for one of Sage's live What's New in Sage 2016 Webcasts. in December 2015 and January 2016.
Download the Sage 300 Overview brochure(PDF)
Download the Sage 300 2017 What's New brochure(PDF)
Download the Sage 300 Applications brochure(PDF)
Download the Sage 300 Financial Management brochure(PDF)
Download the Sage 300 Operations and Distribution Management brochure(PDF)
Sage 300 Modules
Take control of the budget process and bring strategic insight to business planning. Sage Active Planner is an enterprisewide, purpose-built budgeting and planning application that empowers you to make strategic, more informed business decisions using “bottom up” and “top down” budgeting and “what if” analysis. It makes the budgeting and planning process faster and easier, encourages collaboration across all lines of business, and ties budgeting activities to organizational performance.
Put the robust feature set of the Sage 300 General Ledger module to work for your business. The foundation of your accounting system, General Ledger fully integrates with all Sage 300 modules to maximize the efficiency and accuracy of your financial information.
- Configurable general ledger account setup allows adoption of unique processes and best practice
- GAAP, FASB, and IFRS compliant, including full transaction threading from sub-modules for comprehensive data auditing
- Easily manage up to ten different account segments and store up to 99 years of financial history for detailed financial reporting
- Built-in financial report writer makes creating income summaries, balance sheets, and cash flow statements a breeze
- Built-in business intelligence optimizes financial management and analytics
Sage 300 Accounts Payable software provides your business with a powerful library of accounting and reporting features that facilitate rapid entry of vendor invoices, flexible cash disbursement and full check reconciliation using Bank Services.
- Prioritize payments, negotiate terms, reduce bad debts, and keep 1099 and Contract Payment Reporting System (CPRS) for vendors all in a timely manner
- Manage cash flow and forecast cash expectations
- Set up and schedule recurring payables for invoices paid on regular basis
- Calculate tax for vendor invoices
- Generate and print system checks for current payables
Download the Sage 300 AP Spec Sheet (PDF)
Sage 300 Accounts Receivable software improves your AR management to stay on top of important customer information, track outstanding balances, easily apply cash to outstanding invoices and schedule recurring charges for faster invoicing.
- View real-time data, including current balances, recent activities and transaction details for each customer account
- Create summary of detailed invoices
- Create adjustment batches automatically
- Generate and send statements and invoices
Download the Sage 300 AR Spec Sheet (PDF)
Pounds. Pesos. Dollars. Yen. Euros. No matter in what currency you trade, Multicurrency Manager can support it and empower your company for global enterprise. This module is highly flexible, efficient, and takes you beyond the basics, giving you the business insights you need to maximize your international opportunities across the globe.
- Comply with global standards
- Powerful flexibility
- Seamless connectivity
- Automated efficiency
- Comprehensive reports and inquiries
Download the Sage 300 Multicurrency Manager brochure(PDF)
The Intercompany Transactions module simplifies and significantly reduces the amount of work required to record General Ledger and Accounts Payable transactions across multiple companies. Using this module, you can automatically distribute your transactions to the appropriate companies and corresponding intercompany loan accounts based on relationships you define.
- Automatically make loan account entries for intercompany transactions and distribute invoices to as many General Ledger accounts as required
- Enter transaction references and descriptions to provide a detailed audit trail for reconciliation purposes
- Handle tax computations for expensed, allocated, or recoverable taxes.
- Print an intercompany loan account reconciliation report to identify errors between companies.
Download the Sage 300 Multicompany and International Operations Management brochure(PDF)
The G/L Consolidations module lets you transfer and merge General Ledger account and transaction information between separate company and branch office locations. It is also designed to enable subsidiaries and holding companies to run across different networks and accounting databases. G/L Consolidations allows your company to define the level of detail to consolidate and provides a comprehensive audit trail. The system is available in two versions: a full version for the head office and a remote-sites version for branch offices.
- Consolidate all accounts or a partial set of accounts using the automatic balancing account
- Use mapping tables to combine general ledger amounts for companies with different fiscal years, fiscal periods, and even different account structures
- Merge multiple subsidiary accounts into a single holding company account
- Specify a description for account balances or net change transactions
System Manager with Bank Book Reconciliation
To make effective decisions in today’s fast-moving business climate, you need accurate, up-to-date information on your company’s cash position, as well as reliable projections of future cash balances.
The System Manager module in Sage 300 ERP comes equipped with comprehensive bank reconciliation functionality, which enables you to quickly and accurately reconcile all of your bank accounts, as well as perform bank transactions with pinpoint accuracy. Bank reconciliation is built into the System Manager, providing seamless connectivity to all submodules to help you better track your cash position, so you can make insightful and timely decisions for your business.